Letter to Shareholders / Annual Report 2022
[Ad hoc announcement pursuant to Art. 53 LR]
Significant increase in operational performance.
Portfolio successfully developed in areas of digitalization, data and programmatics.
Sustainability a key element of company strategy.
Financial situation very sound.
Dividend of CHF 11 per share.
– Advertising revenues in Switzerland increase by 18.1% to CHF 297.2 million
– Decrease in advertising revenues in Serbia of 8.0% to CHF 13.4 million (steady in local currency terms)
– EBITDA margin: 12.8% (previous year: 9.6%)
– EBIT margin: 9.4% (previous year: 5.7%)
– Consolidated net income of CHF 23.4 million (previous year: CHF 12.7 million)
– Free cash flow of CHF 14.0 million (previous year: CHF 5.5 million)
More information and download and current key figures