Out of Home Media Performance
Addressing target groups at the point of sale
Shopping ePanels for "Grischuna minipic"
Grischuna is a brand name of Fleischtrocknerei Churwalden AG. This long-established company specializes in manufacturing the renowned Bündnerfleisch (air-dried meat). Particular emphasis is placed on bringing the "magic of the Graubünden region" to steadily growing numbers of consumers through the efficient use of resources and a target group-appropriate product range.
Grischuna's "minipic" is Switzerland's best known and loved meat snack – and has been for over 40 years. Most Swiss people associate "minipic" with nostalgic memories. But competition is constantly growing. So this tried-and-tested classic meat snack is to be positioned more strongly within the target group and shop sales increased.
- Media mix: monomedia out-of-home advertising strategy
- Out-of-home advertising formats: F12, F200, F200L, Shopping ePanels
- Display locations: on streets, in railway stations and at points of sale (shopping centres)
- Presentation: addresses the target group in a likeable, self-confident way
- Measuring the advertising impact (recall & recognition): via surveys in Migros Aare
- Reaction at POS: 81% of those surveyed liked the "minipic" campaign "a lot" or "quite a lot", and a total of 35% remembered it (when prompted).
- Reaching the target group: The 10-second advertisement was best received by the anticipated shopping segment of "multi-person households with children". 87% of those surveyed liked the advertisement "a lot" or "quite a lot", and 46% remembered it.
- Sales potential: 87% of the self-acknowledged "regular consumers of meat snacks" liked the campaign "a lot" or "quite a lot", and 43 % remembered it.
- Shop sales rose year on year in the shopping centres used.
|Clear product statement|
+ target group-appropriate realization
+ digital impetus at POS
= more effective out of home advertising
- Factsheet (440.9 KB)
Read more about this case
PPI – A Post-test Tool for Practical Use