With retroactive effect as of January 1, 2014, APG|SGA AG is acquiring the remaining 50% of the shares in Impacta AG and Ecofer AG from Polymedia Holding AG. This acquisition means that APG|SGA has now fully acquired the two companies, in which it has had a 50% holding since 1970. The purchase price will be paid in APG|SGA shares from APG|SGA's own holdings. The corresponding number of APG|SGA shares is dependent on certain commercial conditions being met. Otherwise, the parties have agreed on non-disclosure with regard to the purchase price. The sale price was considered appropriate in a fairness opinion from KPMG.
- Successful continuing development of business areas in Switzerland.
- Full acquisition of Impacta AG and Ecofer AG.
- Market exit from Romania and Montenegro completed.
- Additional long-term cost cuts.
- Positive financial performance and strong balance sheet.
- Dividend/special dividend of CHF 12 per share altogether.
With its "Double Impact – Out of Home & Mobile Targeting" offering, APG|SGA is launching a package which cleverly links advertising at poster sites and on mobile devices by means of geolocalization. APG|SGA has agreed an exclusive partnership with Jaduda GmbH, a full-service provider for mobile marketing from Berlin, who will provide the necessary marketing technology for location-specific mobile campaigns.
The selection is complete and the new APG|SGA Poster of the Month has been confirmed. After a thrilling head-to-head, these are the winning posters: